The School of Biological Sciences is home to a vibrant community of life scientists. The school's research spans the scales of biological organisation, from molecules and cells to organisms, populations, species and communities. Read more...
Newsletter BIOLinks >
Fishing for the future of coral reefs
An international team, led by University of Queensland researchers, has found that tighter fishery regulations are needed to preserve corals of the Caribbean. Read more >
- CEED Director joins National Academy of Sciences
- Research branches into genes responsible for better plant yields
- Four BIOL staff awarded UQ fellowships
- Frosty fossil forage to Antarctica a roaring success
- What can extinct species do to help conservation?
- The world found Nemo, but can we save him?
- Our dry continent has a secret worth saving
- Shorebird conservation plan draws on UQ research
- More news >